IFIRE.org

IFIRE Announcements and Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tea Parties Galore!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Here are links to info on the 4/15/09 Tea Parties happening around the country.

http://taxdayteaparty.com/teaparty/indiana/
Last time I checked, there were 8 being held in various cities around Indiana. Those cities are: Anderson, Bloomington, Columbus, Elkhart, Evansville, Indianapolis, Lafayette and Valparaiso. Go to the above link for details. You can also click on links to see how many parties are being held in other states. There are a ton of them!

http://nwiteaparty.com/

Date: April 15, 2009

Time: 4-6 p.m.

Place: Courthouse Square in downtown Valparaiso
(I guess this is covering both the old and new courthouse areas since the party will take place on Lincolnway & Washington Streets AND Indiana and Napoleon. They're only a block apart. Easy to find.)

Wear red, white and blue. Bring American flags and signs regarding taxation and illegal immigration.

This is the biggest one:
http://www.indianapolisteaparty.com:80/
It was featured on Glenn Beck. Speakers include Indy radio talk show host, Greg Garrison, and Bob Basso who portrays Thomas Paine in a couple of famous internet videos.

Post subject: Re: Tea Parties Galore!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

This just in! There's another Tea Party planned for NW Indiana. Including this one, there are now 15 Tea Parties planned for Indiana!

National TEA Party Day
Be a part of a National Movement: Taxed Enough A ready

WHEN: Wednesday / April 15, 2009
WHERE: Government Center / 2293 North Main St. / Crown Point, IN 46307 (North East Entrance)
TIME: 12 Noon
DIRECTIONS: Two miles south of U.S. 30 on 55 (Taft) on the west side of street.

For More Information:
http://www.teapartyday.com
Or Call: Mark @ 219.688.7694

"Politics benefit the few, good government benefits all"
- Mark J. Leyva -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Tea Party
at the Post Office
in Goshen, IN
April 15, 2009 from 5-9 p.m.
For more info contact: CILE http://www.citizensforlaws.org/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

What: Chicago Minuteman Project and other area organizations are joining the national protest to demand the end of taxation without representation.

When: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 12:00 - 2:00PM.

Where: Federal Plaza - Adams & Dearborn (230 S - 50 W), Chicago

Governor Quinn says he must raise your income tax because he doesn't have enough money to pay for all the social welfare benefits demanded by the illegal alien invaders. The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) says that at least 3.5 billion of Illinois taxpayer dollars will go to support the illegals. Click here to see the FAIR analyses of how your tax money is wasted on illegal aliens. The FAIR report was issued in 2007 so the actual amount spent on illegal migrants is likely to be much higher today.

Are you mad yet? Illinois Senator Richard Durbin has reintroduced his Dream Act. Durbin's dream is to give your children's job and your children's chance at a future to the children of the illegal invaders. Senator Durbin insists that you be separated from your money to insure that the illegals have a better future during their stay in America. Durbin's Dream Act is essentially Stage 1 of the Pathway to Amnesty. We'll have more on this in the weeks to come.

Note of Caution: There are some indications that certain anti-Patriot groups (e.g. Acorn - Joshua Hoyt's Illinois Coalition) are planning to infiltrate the Tea Party. It is possible that their intent is to cause a disturbance. One tactic they might try is to begin chanting hate slogans in order to attract the attention of the main-stream media. The Chicago Minuteman Project has notified the Chicago Police Department of our suspicions. We will make every effort to have a peaceful rally.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:19 pm 
Site Admin

I already sent out our email blast to IFIRE members. Here are some great flyers and signs you can print thanks to our friends at ALIPAC!~Cheree

Friends of ALIPAC,

Happy Easter to you and your family!

We only have three days left till the Tax Day Tea Party events on April 15.

We now have a coalition of 23 immigration enforcement groups that are moving into position to reinforce the Tax Day Tea Party events!

Our goals are to get as many people to these events, with as many tax/illegal immigration signs and fliers as possible!

Word of the Tea Parties is spreading by word of mouth.

Please use the link below to print fliers and signs, and to coordinate with the nearest rally you can attend.

PLEASE MEMORIZE THE TIME, DATE, AND LOCATION OF THE EVENT YOU ARE ATTENDING SO YOU CAN SHARE THAT INFO BY WORD OF MOUTH. INVITE FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS! IT IS TIME TO RALLY OUR SLUMBERING CITIZENRY TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Invite them to come with you or meet you there.

For Links to Scheduled Tea Party Events on April 15, and ALIPAC's fliers and signs we need your help distributing nationwide, visit this link to prepare...
http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-880981.html#880981

The ALIPAC Team
http://www.alipac.us

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm 

congrats, Cheree, and best wishes....

I'll be in one in Dubuque Iowa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 am 
Site Admin

Here's some good advice from our friend and LEGAL Hispanic immigrant, Tony Dolz:

Sent: 4/13/2009 3:02:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Tea Parties: Making Big Posters 24 x 36 inches from ordinary home
printers CHEAP and EASY

SIGNS AND POSTERS - MAKE LARGE POSTERS from an ORDINARY PRINTER

Please distribute

You may want to put this on the website or let people know in other ways.

There is a very simple and FREE software (trial is good enough) that
enable the printer to print any image or text into pages. These pages can then
be glued on to a 24x36 inch or bigger Elmer´s Foam Board. Elmer foam
boards are about ¼ inch thick, stiff and lightweight. They are available in
white and black.

• The POSTER software can be downloaded here:
www.aceposter.com

• The Elmers Foam Board can be purchased for about $4 or less at
Aarons or any office supply store like Staples.

One cuts and glues the pages of paper to the board and that is it.
The software is a no brainer to use.

In my experience at previous demonstration, people make signs that are too
small and the letters are too small. From a distance and from moving
vehicles passing by it is impossible to read. I think that 24x36 is a minimum
size. Bigger would be even better. I typically keep it to 10 words or
less, much less if possible. Like a simple "LOWER TAXES" "HONOR THE
CONSTITUTION" "GIVE ME LIBERTY"
or whatever.

I see people sometimes write a whole paragraph - there is no way something
long can be seen or read at a rally specially on a small sign.

ANNOUNCEMENT, Constitution Scholar Ted Hilton and I just got approved by
the California Attorney General to kick off our TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT
2009. According to the AG it will save California Tax Payers over $1 billion
annually. It restricts how birth certificates are issued in California
and eliminates some tax paid services. Go here for information.
_www.dolz.com_ (http://www.dolz.com/) and _www.taxpayerrevolution.org_
(http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/) Signature gathering volunteers welcomed.
WHERE YOU FIND A LOCAL TEA PARTY? _WWW.TAXDAYTEAPARTY.COM_
(http://www.taxdayteaparty.com/)
Best Wishes,
Tony Dolz
www.Dolz.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 pm 
Site Admin

Here's info on yet another Tea Party in Tipton County. This came from Indiana Congressman Dan Burton's email update. Thanks for sending it, Karen!

Dear Friend,

This April 15th, I am extending to you an invitation to join me and other Indiana residents to brew concern over the U.S. Government’s financial imprudence. Currently, the government is planning to spend trillions of your tax dollars on new government programs. Not only is it your tax money, it’s your kid’s and grandkid’s tax money.
That is why is why I have voted against the stimulus bills and voted against EVERY bailout.

In order to save ourselves and future generations from preventable hardship, we must show our concern in Indiana. You can do this daily by personally contacting your state and federal legislators through mail, email, and phone. However, on April 15th, you will get the chance to be involved in a national community effort to change America’s path towards financial success. You are the cause to influence the United States’ financial stability.

On tax day, I will be sharing more information on how the government’s frothy spending is hurting more than American citizens’ pockets at the Tipton County Court house, 12:30 p.m. I will also be in attendance at the Indianapolis Tea Party at 4:30 p.m. The specific times and locations are listed below for you.

Tipton County Tea Party
When:April 15, 2009 12:00p.m. to 3:00p.m.
Where:Tipton County Court House
101 East Jefferson Street
Tipton IN 46072

Indianapolis Tea Party
When:April 15, 2009 4:30p.m. to 6:30p.m.
Where:Indiana State House
Downtown Indianapolis

I hope you join the cause,
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

This just in from Sylvia:

"I will plan to attend the tea party in Ft. Wayne on Sat. April 18 at our Courthouse Square"

Saturday, April 18, 2009
11:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
Ft. Wayne
Courthouse Square

organized by Hoosiers for Fair Taxation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

4/16/09
WOW!!! Way to be heard and seen, Freedom-Loving Hoosiers!!!!!

Although the local media would have us believe we only had around 2,000 attendees at the event (which would be correct if you were counting 2 hours before the event even started!), those trained in crowd control AND the IMPD estimated our rally had somewhere between 12,000 - 15,000 Peaceful Patriots!!!! In fact, the Capital Police remarked that they were amazed at how well behaved our crowd was!! AND, what's more, our volunteers expected to spend a few hours after the event, picking up trash and cleaning the area, BUT, there was hardly ANY evidence that 15,000 people were just there!! We Patriots sure know how to party AND not make a mess!!!

Richard and I want to thank each one of you who braved the crowds, the parking, the chilly temps AND rearranged your schedules to be a part of the rally to have our voices heard together! We really were the ROARING LION!! I know most of you did not have the vantage point that we had and could not see the crowd fully, but I want to tell you I was moved to tears on a number of occasions yesterday as I looked out at the sea of faces, the signs, the red, white and blue, ....friends, we most assuredly are NOT ALONE!

So now what? "What can I do to get involved?", you ask. The first step is to make sure you stay in contact with the Indy Defenders of Liberty Meet-up Group. This will be the main "social group" site. (http://www.meetup.com/The-Indy-Defenders-of-Liberty/) There are currently LOTS of ways to be involved and get connected with other like-minded Hoosiers right in your area. Check out the message boards forum to get information on joining a Small Group. If there isn't a Small Group started in your area, YOU start one!! It's easy!! Just pick a date, a location and let me know and I'll put it out on the site. Take that step! Be a leader in your own community!

Also, continue to stay-up-to-date on this site. Now that the first "big event" is behind us, we will be working feverishly to improve the website to make sure everyone stays informed about the next steps in Reclaiming America! Want to volunteer or even take on a leadership role? Let me know! We will be having a leadership meeting as early as next week so that we can keep the fire burning!!

More importantly, don't forget to check out the Independence Caucus website to learn what truly goes on in Washington and WHY our calls, letters and emails really don't matter. As Frank Anderson, from the Independence Caucus said at the rally, you will find that there really isn't a Republican party or a Democrat party. It has become and "Incumbent" party. Their website will show you why. Be prepared to be FURIOUS! www.icaucus.org

Again, on behalf of the over 100 Tea Party volunteers, THANK YOU Freedom-Loving Americans for joining us in having our voices heard. Let the non-representing representatives in Washington say, as Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said after his attack on Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

We are asleep no longer.

FREEDOM!!!

Richard & Laura Behney
Indianapolis Tea Party Coordinators

http://www.indianapolisteaparty.com/