from Ev at Minutemen Midwest
Remember, rally at the Waukegan City Hall on Monday, July 16, 04:00 p.m. through 09:00 p.m. Come any time during this period. The Waukegan City Council will be voting on the request to stop 287 (g) training. Those who support 287 (g) training are requested to come in from the north end of Martin Luther King Drive to approach the City Hall. MLK will be closed in this area. The pro-illegals will be demonstrating to the south of City Hall.
Top get into city hall on Monday evening, you must have a ticket. Tickets can be obtained at 201 Seahorse Drive, Waukegan, IL at 04:00 p.m. on Monday July, 16. 400 tickets will be issued but only 174 people will be allowed to enter City Hall at one time for the Monday Night meeting. If you have ticket number 175, and one person leaves the meeting, you will be the next person to enter. To get to Seahorse Drive, you can proceed east on Grand Avenue to Pershing, right on Pershing to Seahorse, left on Seahorse to 201.
Questions, call 815-943-3298.
Police will be out in full force and all demonstrators are to abide by the normal rules of conduct. If you are not familiar with them, please read the rules for this rally:
287 (g) SUPPORTERS RALLY RULES
It is imperative that all supporters of 287 (g) conduct themselves in an exemplary manner. You are held to the highest standards in order to maintain the integrity and honor of representing your City while working to protect the sovereignty of the United States of America.
1. The purpose of this rally is to support enforcement of our laws and oppose illegal immigration. We encourage you to carry properly displayed American
flags, as well as appropriately worded signs.
2. Confrontations with illegals and/or their proponents is to be avoided. Do not engage in conversations with them and ignore their hurled insults and racist remarks. Refrain from inappropriate gestures, but be prepared to be the recipient of such gestures. Remember at all times the caliber of individuals with whom you are dealing.
3. While other groups/organizations may join us in this rally, it is very important that you stay grouped together for the sake of safety.
4. You are to abide by all Federal, State and local laws. Respect will be shown to law enforcement officers, and their directions will be followed.
5. You are expected to show respect for the people and the community. Be careful not to drop litter; leave the area in at least the same condition as when we arrived.
6. Some of you may be asked to assume a “security” role. If there are problems with any pro 287 (g) rally participant, at any time, call upon a member of the City Police for help. Never come in physical contact with another demonstrator – leave that job to the Police or YOU may be arrested and charged.
7. If you are attacked, notify one of the Police, and press charges immediately. Insist that the perpetrator of the attack be arrested.
8. Do not engage in the use of alcohol or drugs prior to or during any rally.